INFRARED CREDITING DEVICE
HI, EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS 'WIN' FROM FRUIT MACHINES?
PRODUCTS REDESIGNED AND GUARANTEED!! NOW ONLY £100!!!
The coin mechanisms and hopper payout counters on modern post-1996 machines all work by using infra-red light systems - the beam sensor is cut whenever coins payout, or correct coins drop in the coin mechanisms to register credits. We all know that laser pointers can be used on some units to 'hit' the hopper sensor, thus meaning coins paid out aren't counted properly, thus emptying the machines. This of course, is very conspicuous and hard to do, and is only achieved by the absolute professional criminals. Imagine there was a way to spread an 'invisible' (to the naked eye) light source, easily and from the OUTSIDE of the machine, to either the coin mechanism or the hopper payout!!Well, now the secret's out - this is how it's done! I have obtained a device and tried it on my OWN machine, and cannot believe the results! It started by inserting a coin into the mech., and quickly following it with the infrared generator shone onto the coinslot. The coin clocked credits up, and was THEN REJECTED! The machine obviously recognised the legitimate coin, and gave 4 credits, but when the IR light SHONE into the mech. it had made the light sensor confused and it spat the coin out! The machine took 15 minutes to play until empty! On other occasians, by moving the IR light device about outside the mech. rapidly, the machine (immediately after insertion of a coin which was NOT rejected) gave 12 -20 credits instead of 4! This clearly turned the %age of the machine significantly in my favour. It was actually quite adrenalizing to watch, as if I'd discovered the 'Holy Grail' of gaming! Imagine if I could go out tonight and......... The next place I tried was the hopper payout. I directed it down the glass past the 3rd. reel towards the hopper sides. Upon pressing 'collect' to take out my cheaply-created 'bank', I found that £10 resulted in 46 coins coming out! This was not consistent, sometimes it would be only double the bank, sometimes up to 6x as much.The effect was reinforced when I actually directed it up the hopper chute - light is very penetrating, and it seems only a tiny amount has to transgress the anti-rodding shields and bends in the hopper payout to be effective, and achieve the results the same as above! This meant having to hold the IR device upright in the hopper coin exit in the payout tray, while holding 'collect' with the other hand. To an onlooker, it would appear that I was simply catching my legitimate bank as the coins paid out! In reality, I was holding the IR device upright to stop it being moved by the coins exiting the hopper! This device must be frightening to arcade and machine owners if used in their places. I was shocked using it on my own Barcrest Jackpoteeers machine, plus 2 BellFruits and 2 Vivids were tested 'in the field'!! This activity carried out on others machines would be considered very illegal, at best 'theft' and at worst 'fraud/obtaining credits or money by deception'. Some arcades and machine owners are no better than criminals themselves. Some arcades are opened and run solely as 'money laundering' operations. Some are havens for selling and receiveing stolen property. Some are just scam-operators which have badly-maintained machines, summary and unfair 'barring' policies, or are just setting rip-off percentages to con the vulnerable.The above doesn't justify acts of illegality yourself though.The device is currently available from the orderform link below.
** IT IS ONLY INTENDED FOR USE ON MACHINES OWNED BY YOURSELF, OR WITH THE LAWFUL PERMISSION OF THE OWNERS.**
IT SHOWS ON THE WEBCAM; HOWEVER IT'S INVISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE.IF YOU LOOK DOWN IT, YOU JUST SEE A FAINT RED GLOW INSIDE...
REMOTE MICROWAVE JAMMER DEVICE-£150
HERE IT IS!! - THE NEW REMOTE MICROWAVE EMPTYING DEVICE!Hi, this is the latest latest fruit machine tool that all you 'gamers' have been waiting for!!It was originally due out in January 2006, but has only just been perfected. This device is absolutely legal to own and/or purchase in most countries. This device is designed as a tool to help machine players to get their money's worth from gaming machines which are often set on illegally low percentages or are poorly maintained thus preventing the player a fair chance of winning. It is NOT intended for criminal or deception purposes!
WHAT IS IT?The device is a handheld portable jamming transmitter. You often wondered why some places banned mobile phones near fruit machines? Well, it's because (as airlines know too) that there is a risk of disruption to the electronics, which may 'benefit' the player. Machines by law have to meet minimum percentage-payouts. If the machine is 'disrupted' then it is programmed to give the player 'benefit of the doubt' and award the previous win. Test this yourself - if you have a £25 win slowly banking-up on a Bar-X say, then switch the machine off and on. When on again, you'll see the £25 instated into the bank, despite it cutting out halfway through the banking-up!
HOW DOES IT WORK? It basically sends out Intense Radio Waves in a similar way to Digital Mobile Phones - only the wavelength is carefully fixed to be near or on the the freq. which affects Eproms (program chips) and micro-electronics in virtually all coin-operated machines.The transmissions are transformed into low-wattage electricity inside the machines 'sensitive' areas and a wide range of effects are achieved, which we will cover further down this page. The power is at or above the 500milliwatt allowed by law (for mobile phones that is!)
WHAT DO I DO?Basically just aim in various places on the machine, whether in attract-mode (no credits/play) or when credits are in or during play. Hold in the white button to transmit, and hold within 12 inches of the unit, below the coin-in mechanism, undertray (coin payout mechanism) or the L.E.D. readouts which display credit/bank information.
WHAT EFFECTS CAN IT HAVE?There are many effects that we've achieved, and we'll list the main ones here:
IN UNPLAYED MODE - Lights dim slighty AND: win spins in OR credits go up OR bank goes up.
IN PLAYED/WITH CREDITS MODE -If used during feature board game, machine will freeze and then spin in win of any amount (although it seems to be the maximum amount that the machine would have let you have before 'killing' you on the board) OR a feature will be collected and you will continue playing that feature to collect an amount. If used AGAIN during this moment, then expect:When feature win is banking OR win on reels is banking, if used the machine can bank the win and offer you lit 'collect' button to collect it again OR banks the reel win and then dims and spins in default win which in most cases is jackpot amount OR does nothing but spins in feature or win next credit, which you then 'manipulate'!!All brands of machine are slightly different, so it would take years to exactly list all the combinations and possibilities, but it didn't take us long to 'perfect and optimize' our methods for every machine we tried it on!!!
IN BANKING OR CREDITING MODE -If used when adding credits, we have often seen the lights dim and credits go to '99' (even when machine has maximum of 50 normally) and these we played off normally, just collecting all wins along the way, and repeated until empty OR when banking a win, the counter jumps to JACKPOT AMOUNT overthe maximum bank the machine holds (e.g. £50 max goes to £75 so you must collect £25 and then the rest normally afterwards) and allows you to collect this amount of money; Needless to say this was our favourite!!!Another banking 'effect' it has is, when say you are playing and there is any amount in a 'natural' bank of £5, it when presssed makes the bank go up to a strange amount OVER the maximum limit, eg. £67.80. You can then collect this out, but unlike usual when the machine makes you collect as it's over its £50 limit, this amount remains in until you finish your credits - why this is we don't know. Anyway, you collect when there is no credit left, and it'll pay out the £67 but LEAVES the 80p in the bank (as it can't pay it out due to the machine only paying out in £1 coins.) You then put a few coins in, and play as usual, and collect the first win you get. This then goes straight up to the £67.80 again!! Recollect and soon empty! Switch the machine off and on, and this 80p disappears. This effect has been observed on A*tras and El*ctrocoins.
Most people who are 'in the know' will immediately recognize the effects described above.To prevent endless and pointless e-mail correspondences with time-wasters, we have supplied more info here:
1. Is it legal?It is perfectly legal to sell, purchase and own. (at the moment!!) It is, however, illegal to remove, or attempt to remove, coins without either owning the machine yourself, or having the permission of the lawful owners!
2. What machines does it work on?We have tested it on all makes of fruit machines in the UK, which are ofter found elsewhere in Europe too. Unlike the "COIN MECHANISM CREDITING DEVICE" which only affects 'Hopper' type machines, this will affect the tubed (electromagnetic slide-pulse) ones too, which were made before 1995 and are found in many arcades still. This device affects the electronics rather than the payout mechanics, hence it doesn't matter how old the machine is! It affects the major U.S. makes too, and other vending/change devices and video gaming/amusements.
3. Why don't you list the makes?? and if you make money why sell it??We don't list 'specifics' because that would be overstepping the mark! - we all know what to use it on. Yes, we make a fortune with it, but we sell it simply because there are 200,000 machines in the UK - we can't 'do' them all! You only need to do one and it's paid for, two and you're quids in! Our motivation is also to see this conning, greedy, blood sucking and poorly-regulated industry scammed and battered for all it's worth - whether it's you or us 'taking advantage'.
4. How big is the microwave /RF transmitter?See the photos - it fits snugly inside your hand and only needs one button to operate.
5. Does it come with instructions?Yes, it comes with comprehensive paperwork.
6. How is it powered?By a 6v battery combo (4x AAA) which are not supplied to overseas customers due to air-freight regulations. They will last 2-4 hours, depending on intensity of use. Most people use home-charge NiCads NiMh batteries.
7. What effects does it have on any one machine?This is impossible to list, as the permutations are endless - on some nearly all effects are possible, on others only extra credits or 'enhanced' win banks.
8. Aren't machines protected against this sort of thing?They say they are, but not against this sort of powerful device! We haven't found anything it HASN'T affected. What can they do to stop it, other than encasing them in foil or lead?
9. Won't alarms go off?No, the power dims but doesn't 'reset' totally, as it would if you, for example gave the mech a sharp static touch from your finger (which I'm sure many have done in carpeted amusement arcades.)
10. Is it safe?As with all RF devices, (i.e. Mobile Phones) it shouldn't be directed at body parts for too long, which isn't likely here anyway! The unit may get warm with continuous use, but that's all.
11. How do I order? We accept bank cheques/Postal Orders by post/Bank transfer,
12. How fast do I receive my remote jammer emptying device?It will be despatch by return of payment, so 2 days usually after payment cleared, longer outside UK. ALL orders are despatched recorded, so you will have to sign for the packet when it comes. ALL postage/insurance/packaging is INCLUDED in the price.
HOW TO GET THE DEVICE YOU WANT NOW!!
£100 ($200) INFRARED CREDITING DEVICE
£150 ($300) REMOTE MICROWAVE JAMMER DEVICE
PAY BY CHEQUE, POSTAL ORDER, OR BANK TRANSFER
EMAIL ME THE DEVICE(S) YOU WANT AND FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AT firstname.lastname@example.org
NO! We don't take Paypal due to fraud and their lack of seller protection.
IF POSTAL ORDERS SENT, DEVICE IS DESPATCHED SAME DAY.
IF CHEQUE SENT, ITEM IS DEPATCHED IN 7 DAYS TIME. ITEM IS SENT 24-HOUR RECORDED DELIVERY.
IF BANK TRANSFER SENT DEVICE IS DESPATCHED IN 5 WORKING DAYS. ITEM IS SENT 24-HOUR RECORDED DELIVERY.
ALL POSTAGE AND PACKAGING COSTS ARE INCLUDED IN THE PRICE!
NOTE: All devices brought before 9th september 2008 come with £20 ($40) discount!!!